Throttle Company

Very nice RE, Moto Guzzi and vintage store in Columbus, Ohio. They offer sales and service. Great people, involvement and atmosphere. I purchased an RE Hunter 350 from them. Tony is your dude.

Edited by Scooter MGee
  • Like 1

I ventured up there due to the color I wanted. The two closer RE dealers (Williams in Xenia and the Indian dealer in Walton, Ky.) did not have one. I will be using the Indian dealer for service whilst under warranty. 

They have a good selection of vintage bikes for sale and in the service bays. 

Paid suggested retail and purchased over $800 in RE accessories. They offered 10% off on all acc's when purchased with a bike and installed everything for free.

Edited by Scooter MGee
Typo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 9:33 AM, Scooter MGee said:

I ventured up there due to the color I wanted. The two closer RE dealers (Williams in Xenia and the Indian dealer in Walton, Ky.) did not have one. I will be using the Indian dealer for service whilst under warranty. 

They have a good selection of vintage bikes for sale and in the service bays. 

Paid suggested retail and purchased over $800 in RE accessories. They offered 10% off on all acc's when purchased with a bike and installed everything for free.

Nice. I find myself weighing the service department more and more when buying a new / warrantied bike. 

Selling a bike is easy. Servicing is not. 

Good stuff on the 10%. I picked up about $4,700 worth of addons with my current bike (paid MSRP)... The dealer didn't offer any discounts on them.