Unofficial Motorcycle Riding Practice Locations
This is a list of locations Cincy Riders members have used to practice riding skills. If you have a location to recommend click "Add new area" below. Good locations should:
- Be out of the way of traffic / pedestrian flows.
- Have downtime where the area is unused.
- Have wide open pavement in good condition (no gravel, potholes, etc).
Motorcycle practice at these areas is not endorsed by the owners. Use them with respectful common sense:
- Be discreet (no rev-bombs, etc).
- If the spot is in use - DON'T PRACTICE!
- If you are asked to leave - LEAVE QUIETLY!
- Leave it how you found it - or better (NO BURNOUTS, ETC)!