New member from Northern, KY

Ride a Suzuki Boulevard C50T.  Have been on the Discord channel and finally made it to this site.  I love to ride any evenings after work when it's nice out and during the off days of Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Hit me up on Facebook Messenger if you want to ride!  https://www.facebook.com/Kuhl2016/

C50T-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Beer 1

Thanks man...I just got the seats a few weeks ago and apparently have to "break them in" so I am not so sure at the moment.  I expected them to be nice and soft like the seats on an Indian.  But they are not...yet...maybe.  lol  

I started riding when I graduated high school back in 1983 and then did not really ride again till I bought this last year with the first stimulus check against my now "estranged wife" wishes.  I'm sitting here now bummed that it's not warmer over the next few days.  Grrrr....

• Like 1

I hear you about the weather. Maybe time to buy some warmer gear - it can greatly extend your season!

After putting 15k miles on my current bike, I finally bought an aftermarket seat. It made a huuuuuuuge difference. But, I ride a sporty bike so, at best the stock seats are tolerable.

Nice Suzuki Ringo.  In my experience those aftermarket seats sometimes take quite a while to break in, but once they do they are way more comfortable than stock.

• Like 1